Motorcycle Accident Lawyer | Birmingham, Alabama
Need a lawyer for a motorcycle accident case in Birmingham?
Motorcycles can be extremely exhilarating vehicles to driver, however it is important to understand the significant safety risk in operating these vehicles. Due to their nature, they are unable to provide similar safety features as a smaller car such as safety restraints and air bags. In the event of an accident, the rider can suffer extremely harsh injuries and even wrongful death in the more serious cases. When the rider suffers injuries due to the negligent driving of another, then they may be entitled to collect money damages for their injuries.
Searching for a lawyer for a motorcycle accident case in Birmingham? If you have been involved in a motorcycle accident due to the negligence of another, then you may be able to collect monetary compensation for your injuries through a personal injury lawsuit. It is important for you to have skilled representation on your side that understands your case, your needs, and your situation, and that is able to effectively pursue the outcome that you need. If you have been injured within the past two years in this way, then you may still be able to file a lawsuit due to Alabama statute of limitations for personal injury cases.
Obtain Compensation for Damages
If you have been injured in the distant or recent past through the negligent acts of another, then it is important to contact a Birmingham personal injury attorney from my firm to discuss your situation as well as your options. If you decide to pursue a personal injury lawsuit for damages, then you can be sure that we will stand by you, and work with you to pursue the results that you need in your case. I offer a free case evaluation so that you may obtain some legal advice and information regarding your case before making any financial commitment to my firm. Let me put my experience to work for you.
Looking for Answers About Your Accident?
Contact us for your FREE Case Evaluation and get the ANSWERS you're looking for.
Free Initial Strategy Session
All Initial Strategy Sessions are Free. If you would like to discuss your options, you are invited to fill out one of the Contact Forms. I will attempt to contact you if I think I can help you.
During your Initial Strategy Session, I will asist you in creating a strategy on how to best pursue your claim, whether it be the result of a Car Accident Claim, 18 Wheeler Injury, or, Alabama Workers' Compensation Claim. At your Initial Strategy Session, you will receive the following:
- First - I will listen to your story. You will have a chance to tell everything to someone who wants to hear what happened to you.
- Based on the information that you provide, I will give you my best advice on both what claims you have, and the next steps you should consider to proceed with your claim(s).
- If your claim is something that I think I can help you with, I will explain the services that I can provide for you, and what the next steps are that we should take. We will start working immediately.
- If your matter is something that I do not think I can help you with, then I will attempt to put you in contact with another lawyer that might be able to help you.
- Either way, what should happen is we will put to rest some of the unkowns that you may be experiencing. We will start to shed some light on what you can expect, and how to best pursue the benefits you deserve.
Contingency Fees | Alabama Car Accidents
Claims for damages, or negligence claims, are taken on a contingency fee structure, which means you don't have to pay me anything out-of-pocket. Contingency fee rates are set on a case-by-case basis. I typically cover expenses for you on the front-end on the condition that you pay me back out of your recovery. We will not have an attorney-client relationship until we both agree on the terms, but, any communication between us will still be protected as priviledged communication, even if we do not come to an agreement.
Don't delay getting the recovery you deserve!
Contact us today for your free Strategy Session!