I hold fast to the principle that each client is unique, and so are the
circumstances that led them to require legal counsel.
At Stephen F. Thompson, Jr., Attorney at Law, LLC,
your case will be handled directly by Stephen Thompson, not a paralegal or staff member. This personal attention means your case
can receive the individualized care and consideration required to construct
a customized and effective legal strategy.
Knowledge is power. At your initial case consultation, I will
speak or meet with you personally to gather all the details of your case. After
a thorough fact-gathering process, I can describe to you the legal options
available, and how they align with your goals and desired outcomes. Armed
with this knowledge, you can then make the necessary informed decisions
for your case.
Not Sure if You Have a Case?
Contact us for your FREE initial consultation and get the legal advice you're looking for.
Experience Matters When You Want a Favorable Outcome
Whether litigating a 18 Wheeler Accident case, an Alabama Workers' Compensation claim
or negotiating a
Car Accident Claim, Stphen F. Thompson, Jr., Attorney at Law, LLC has the skills and experience necessary to help our
clients achieve a favorable outcome. Stephen Thompson has worked in the past as a judicial clerk for a Circuit Court Judge in Birmingham, Alabama;
as a defense lawyer, and for 15 years as a plaintiff lawyer.
This firm has the depth of experience and sought-after skills to be your
legal representative, including:
- Highly recommended by our previous clients, peers, and colleagues
- Trusted reputation for legal excellence
- Compassionate focus on a client's difficult situation
- Statewide legal services for Car Wreck Injuries and Workers' Compensation Injuries throughout Alabama
- Extensive courtroom litigation experience
At Stephen F. Thompson, Jr., Attorney at Law, LLC, claims are worked on tirelessly to help
clients efficiently achieve the results they want. Get started on
Free Initial Strategy Session
All Initial Strategy Sessions are Free. If you would like to discuss your options, you are invited to fill out one of the Contact Forms. I will attempt to contact you if I think I can help you.
During your Initial Strategy Session, I will asist you in creating a strategy on how to best pursue your claim, whether it be the result of a Car Accident Claim, 18 Wheeler Accident Claim, or, Alabama Workers' Compensation Claim. At your Initial Strategy Session, you will receive the following:
- First - I will listen to your story. You will have a chance to tell everything to someone who wants to hear what happened to you.
- Based on the information that you provide, I will give you my best advice on the next steps you should consider to proceed with your claim.
- If your claim is something that I think I can help you with, I will explain the services that I can provide for you.
- If your matter is something that I do not think I can help you with, then I will attempt to put you in contact with another lawyer that might be able to help you.
- Either way, what should happen is we will put to rest some of the unkowns that you may be experiencing. We will start to shed some light on what you can expect, and how to best pursue the benefits you deserve.
Most claims are taken on a contingency fee, which means you don't have to pay me anything out-of-pocket. Contingency fee rates are set on a case-by-case basis. I typically cover expenses for you on the front-end on the condition that you pay me back out of your recovery. We will not have an attorney-client relationship until we both agree on the terms, but, any communication between us will still be protected as priviledged communication, even if we do not come to an agreement.
Call our firm today
to schedule a
Free Strategy Session