Car Accident Lawyer | Birmingham, Alabama
There are many laws and regulations regarding traffic on the road. When these various laws and ordinances are not followed, then the results can be catastrophic and even deadly for the victims involved. Running a red light, speeding, reckless driving, drunk driving, and many other causes can result in severe injuries and even wrongful death sustained by other drivers on the road.
Car Accident Laws in Alabama
Car Accident lawsuits are typically governed by Alabama state law, although federal claims are possible. Proving liablity (who's fault the accident was) and the nature and extent of your damages is done according to Alabama law in the majority of cases. Potential defendants in a car accident lawsuit include:
- The at-fault driver
- The at-fault driver's employer if they were working when the accident occurred
- The manufacturer of either vehicle involved
- Service or Repair Mechanics that have worked on either vehicle
- If the at-fault driver was working when the accident occured - their Employer
- Any other third party driver that may have contributed to the accident
In many cases, more than one potential defendant my be liable for your damages and injuries. You are invited to contact me to hear more about which defendants should be included in your car accident lawsuit.
How Car Accidents Happen
Because of the laws governing Alabama roadways, and the Rules of the Road, there is very little room left for accidents to occur without negligence on someone's part. Common causes of car accidents in Alabama include:
- Aggressive or Negligent Driving
- Negligent repairs or maintenance
- Drug or Alcohol intoxication
- Distracted driving, such as texting
- Company deadlines if the driver was employed
- Failure to adequately train or instruct a company driver
- Negligent entrustment of a motor vehicle
Car Accident Injuries
Car accidents pose one of the most dangerous threats to physical health and wellbeing to people in Alabama. Despite best efforts to maintain safe roadways, and to manufacture safe vehicles, serious injuries and fatalities are repeatedly suffered by Alabama motorists. Car accident injuries include:
- Brain and head trauma
- Broken bones and internal organ damage
Car Accident Damages
The nature and extent of damages differs on a case-by-case basis. You are invited to contact me to discuss your damages in further detail. Common car accident damages in Alabama include:
- Past and future medical expenses
- Lost wages
- Lost future earning capacity
- Pain and Suffering
- Mental Anguish
- Dependent damages in the event of death
Searching for a Car Accident Lawyer in Alabama?
Contact my firm today to discuss your case and to begin the process of pursuing the money damages that you need in your case.
To learn more, please check out the Information Center to your right. I cannot offer you much detail about what to expect, without knowing more about the particular facts surrounding your situation, but, there is a lot of general information available to help guide you through your claim. If you would like to discuss your claim in further detail, your are invited to complete and submit a Contact Form.
Looking for Answers About Your Accident?
Contact us for your FREE Case Evaluation and get the ANSWERS you're looking for.
Free Initial Strategy Session
All Initial Strategy Sessions are Free. If you would like to discuss your options, you are invited to fill out one of the Contact Forms. I will attempt to contact you if I think I can help you.
During your Initial Strategy Session, I will asist you in creating a strategy on how to best pursue your claim, whether it be the result of a Car Accident Claim, 18 Wheeler Injury, or, Alabama Workers' Compensation Claim. At your Initial Strategy Session, you will receive the following:
- First - I will listen to your story. You will have a chance to tell everything to someone who wants to hear what happened to you.
- Based on the information that you provide, I will give you my best advice on both what claims you have, and the next steps you should consider to proceed with your claim(s).
- If your claim is something that I think I can help you with, I will explain the services that I can provide for you, and what the next steps are that we should take. We will start working immediately.
- If your matter is something that I do not think I can help you with, then I will attempt to put you in contact with another lawyer that might be able to help you.
- Either way, what should happen is we will put to rest some of the unkowns that you may be experiencing. We will start to shed some light on what you can expect, and how to best pursue the benefits you deserve.
Contingency Fees | Alabama Car Accidents
Claims for damages, or negligence claims, are taken on a contingency fee structure, which means you don't have to pay me anything out-of-pocket. Contingency fee rates are set on a case-by-case basis. I typically cover expenses for you on the front-end on the condition that you pay me back out of your recovery. We will not have an attorney-client relationship until we both agree on the terms, but, any communication between us will still be protected as priviledged communication, even if we do not come to an agreement.
Don't delay getting the recovery you deserve!
Contact us today for your free Strategy Session!