Car Accident Lawyer | Birmingham, Alabama
There are many laws and regulations regarding traffic on the road. When these various laws and ordinances are not followed, then the results can be catastrophic and even deadly for the victims involved. Running a red light, speeding, reckless driving, drunk driving, and many other causes can result in severe injuries and even wrongful death sustained by other drivers on the road.
If you are injured in a car accident due to negligent driving, then you may be able to obtain monetary compensation for your injuries through a personal injury lawsuit.
Searching for a lawyer for a car accident case in Birmingham?
In order to pursue this lawsuit you must show that the other person or entity involved acted negligently, and that their negligence was what caused your injuries. Negligence is defined as a lack of reasonable care, and therefore any accidents caused by negligence could and should be avoided. It is important that you are compensated for the various financial hardships that you may incur along with this injury, and that you have skilled representation on your side that can help you in this process.
Types of Compensation Available
You are entitled to recover:
- any economic damages you incur, which can include your
- medical expenses,
- lost income from time off of work, and
- compensation for pain and suffering.
Medical expenses and lost income are easy to measure. Fair and Just compensation for pain and suffering is much harder to agree on. You do not deserve what happened to you and there is no way to make it right. Paying you money is the best way we have available to compensate you for your loss. You could have done anything in the world with your time, instead, you had to endure unnecessary pain, you had to attend doctor visits, you had to refrain from activity that you otherwise would have done, like picking up your children or unloading groceries. You are entitled to recover for all of those losses.
Call Stephen Thompson: (205) 335-4190
To learn more, please check out the Information Center to your right. I cannot offer you much detail about what to expect, without knowing more about the particular facts surrounding your situation, but, there is a lot of general information available to help guide you through your claim. If you would like to discuss your claim in further detail, your are invited to complete and submit a Contact Form.
Looking for Answers About Your Accident?
Contact us for your FREE Case Evaluation and get the ANSWERS you're looking for.
Free Initial Strategy Session
All Initial Strategy Sessions are Free. If you would like to discuss your options, you are invited to fill out one of the Contact Forms. I will attempt to contact you if I think I can help you.
During your Initial Strategy Session, I will asist you in creating a strategy on how to best pursue your claim, whether it be the result of a Car Accident Claim, 18 Wheeler Injury, or, Alabama Workers' Compensation Claim. At your Initial Strategy Session, you will receive the following:
- First - I will listen to your story. You will have a chance to tell everything to someone who wants to hear what happened to you.
- Based on the information that you provide, I will give you my best advice on both what claims you have, and the next steps you should consider to proceed with your claim(s).
- If your claim is something that I think I can help you with, I will explain the services that I can provide for you, and what the next steps are that we should take. We will start working immediately.
- If your matter is something that I do not think I can help you with, then I will attempt to put you in contact with another lawyer that might be able to help you.
- Either way, what should happen is we will put to rest some of the unkowns that you may be experiencing. We will start to shed some light on what you can expect, and how to best pursue the benefits you deserve.
Contingency Fees | Alabama Car Accidents
Claims for damages, or negligence claims, are taken on a contingency fee structure, which means you don't have to pay me anything out-of-pocket. Contingency fee rates are set on a case-by-case basis. I typically cover expenses for you on the front-end on the condition that you pay me back out of your recovery. We will not have an attorney-client relationship until we both agree on the terms, but, any communication between us will still be protected as priviledged communication, even if we do not come to an agreement.
Don't delay getting the recovery you deserve!
Contact us today for your free Strategy Session!