Pedestrian Injuries in Alabama
Pedestrian Accidents in Birmingham
There are many laws regarding traffic flow and the right of way. These laws are in place for the safety of drivers and pedestrians on the road. When these laws are not followed, then the perpetrator has acted negligently, and these actions can often result in severe injuries suffered by victims. Crossing the street can be a hazardous endeavor if drivers are not paying attention to the road. Even if you are crossing at a cross-walk, there are still negligent drivers that are unaware of their surroundings, and could run the light and hit you.
Injured in a pedestrian accident in Birmingham?
If you are involved in a pedestrian accident where you were hit by a negligent driver, then you need skilled representation on your side that can help you pursue the money damages that you deserve in your case. Suffering financial hardships due to another's negligence is a serious issue, and it is important that you are compensated for this. You may be able to receive compensation for medical bills such as recovery and therapy, as well as financial hardships such as loss of wages, and future loss of wages. It is vital that you have representation on your side that understands your case and can provide you with the assistance that you need throughout this process.
Pursuing Damages for Personal Injury Cases
Need an attorney for a pedestrian accident case in Birmingham? If you have been injured in an accident due to the negligent acts of another, then you may greatly benefit from the legal assistance of my firm. At Stephen F. Thompson, Jr., Attorney at Law, we are dedicated to excellent service, and helpful legal assistance that effectively pursues the rights, goals, and desires of our clients. Seek our representation in your case today to pursue the money damages that you need for your future. I offer a free case evaluation so that you may obtain legal advice and information regarding your case before making any financial commitment to my firm.
Looking for Answers About Your Accident?
Contact us for your FREE Case Evaluation and get the ANSWERS you're looking for.
Free Initial Strategy Session
All Initial Strategy Sessions are Free. If you would like to discuss your options, you are invited to fill out one of the Contact Forms. I will attempt to contact you if I think I can help you.
During your Initial Strategy Session, I will asist you in creating a strategy on how to best pursue your claim, whether it be the result of a Car Accident Claim, 18 Wheeler Injury, or, Alabama Workers' Compensation Claim. At your Initial Strategy Session, you will receive the following:
- First - I will listen to your story. You will have a chance to tell everything to someone who wants to hear what happened to you.
- Based on the information that you provide, I will give you my best advice on both what claims you have, and the next steps you should consider to proceed with your claim(s).
- If your claim is something that I think I can help you with, I will explain the services that I can provide for you, and what the next steps are that we should take. We will start working immediately.
- If your matter is something that I do not think I can help you with, then I will attempt to put you in contact with another lawyer that might be able to help you.
- Either way, what should happen is we will put to rest some of the unkowns that you may be experiencing. We will start to shed some light on what you can expect, and how to best pursue the benefits you deserve.
Contingency Fees | Alabama Car Accidents
Claims for damages, or negligence claims, are taken on a contingency fee structure, which means you don't have to pay me anything out-of-pocket. Contingency fee rates are set on a case-by-case basis. I typically cover expenses for you on the front-end on the condition that you pay me back out of your recovery. We will not have an attorney-client relationship until we both agree on the terms, but, any communication between us will still be protected as priviledged communication, even if we do not come to an agreement.
Don't delay getting the recovery you deserve!
Contact us today for your free Strategy Session!